50th Anniversary Chapel Project
As a part of the fundraising for our chapel upgrade and extension, we are inviting members of our community to make donations.
To make a donation, please click here.
If you would like to set up a regular donation, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Charity Commision Registration Number: CC27746.
50th Anniversary Weekend Plans
The plans for the 25th, 26th and 27th January 2019 are at an early stage, but our focus will be celebrating all that has been achieved and catching up with old friends.
Invitations will be going out to ex-staff and members of the Rosmini and Mercy orders as well as ex-pupils and friends of the school.
Ex-boarders will be able to book accommodation at Rosmini House for the weekend (details on the registration form).
Friday 25th January, 2019
- Welcome back to Gore: Tours of the Eastern Soutland Art Gallery, Hokonui Moonshine Museum, Mendeville and lunch at The Tomas Green.
- Meet and greet: An evening at the Gore Town & Country Club gives you the opportunity to catch up with old friends and colleagues. Old school photographs from our collection will be ondisplay and background music will be provided by current and ex-pupils.
Saturday 26th January, 2019
- Tours of St Peter's College: See how the school has changed and developed over the last 50 years.
- Cricket match: Ex-boarders v's day pupils.
- Group photograph and decade photos.
- Finger lunch at Rosmini House.
- Evening Dinner at the Gore Town & Country Club, with speeches and surprises.
Sunday 27th January, 2019.
- Mass and closing ceremony with the Bishop and Parish.
- Barbeque lunch.