Hostel students consistently achieve excellent academic results. All students receive one to one support to ensure they achieve to their potential. Features include:
- Interviews, goal setting and regular reviews of academic progress.
- Access to the college library and computer suites afterschool and at evening prep.
- Study and computer suite, with network access for all students.
- Structured, age appropriate supervised prep.
- Access to IT and other educational resources.
- Senior students are provided with a NCEA programme offered during prep as a supporting measure to help students achieve their goals.
- Regular contact with college learning tutors. Daily tracking of student work output during prep.