The St Peter's College Foundation Trust
In 2003 a DEED OF CHARITABLE TRUST was signed by a group of key stakeholders that set up a THE ST PETER’S COLLEGE FOUNDATION. The first Chairperson was Mr Noel Kelly.
The OBJECTS of the TRUST include:
- Promotion and development of teaching and learning
- Provision and development of educational activities and opportunities
- Provision and maintenance of facilities to support Catholic education
An Appeal was launched in 2003 and a capital fund has been established. The generosity of those who contributed and continue to contribute is appreciated.
The Current Foundation Trust includes:
- Chairperson of the Board of Trustees
- Manager of the Hostel
- Hostel Board and College Board Representatives
- A staff member
- A representative from the PTFA (Parent Teacher and Friends Association)
- An Ex-Pupils Association member
- The Principal of the College Present
- To put in place an Administrator for the Foundation
- To reactivate the Data Base of Past Pupils and Friends of the College
- To establish an interactive page on this website for ‘friends’ of the College to network and keep up with the continued development and success of the College
- To consider requests for funds as per the objects of the Trust
For further information we would encourage any past and present community members including ex pupils and staff to make contact with us through this website.